Simply Good News


There are days when I put off reading my Bible. I don't know why I do that because when I finally take the time to read, I am always encouraged, refreshed, and amazed. My God is not in the business of disappointment. He never fails me.  

Today, I have a list of tasks I hope to accomplish. I'll admit that was was about to hit the treadmill but felt strongly that I needed to pause and take a moment in the Word. After only minutes of reading in Isaiah 45, my heart lifted and my attention began to focus on what is really important. 

My busy day of tasks doesn't seem so important all of the sudden. What really matters is that I serve the Most High God! 

I encourage you to read your Bible, even when life's demands try to convince you that you don't have time. Make time!  You'll be glad you did.  


No comments:

Post a Comment