Work in Progress- a Blog Tag Game






I'm so blessed to be tagged by a fellow author, John Peters, on his blog. Thank you John! I encourage my readers to visit his blog and see what this talented author is all about. He posed a list of questions, which I'm answering, and then I will be tagging a few of my favorite authors to ask them the same questions.  HOW FUN!  

What is the title of your next book?
I'm currently working on a Christmas novella called "A Pine Cove Christmas" which I had hoped would be finished by now.  Unfortunately, life got in the way, but I'm planning to finish it soon. 

Where did the idea come from for the book?

I love Christmas! I thought about the type of book that I'd enjoy reading and then set to writing it!

What genre does you book fall under?

Fiction with strong Christian undertones

What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?

Three families, each facing a difficult situation, are stranded in a mountain inn over the Christmas holiday.

Will your book be self-published or represented by an agent?

I publish on Kindle.

How long did it take you to write the first draft of your novel?

I'm still finishing the first draft and I've been working on it for a couple months. 

What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?

Honestly, I'm can't think of a good answer for this.  

Who or what inspired you to write your book?

I love the idea of random circumstances leading to great things. In this book, three couples are each dealing with wounds and pain. They certainly never planned to meet but by the end of the book it's clear that divine intervention was at work. 

What else about your book might pique the reader's interest?

It has all the things you like in a Christmas story; warm fireplaces, a fresh pine tree, candle light, and magic. 

I'm now tagging some of my favorite Christian authors and asking the same questions. VISIT THEIR BLOGS AND FOLLOW THEM ON TWITTER! You'll be blessed for sure! 

Julie Cave

@JulieACave







No comments:

Post a Comment