The Storm


Tonight, so many people in Oklahoma are facing horrible tragedy.  It's easy to distance ourselves from the images on the TV screen. Why would anyone want to imagine themselves in the place of of these people?  My mind can't comprehend the thought of standing in front of my ruined home or hearing the news that one of my loved ones was no longer with us. I can't imagine being trapped in a basement under rubble, not knowing if anyone would find me before it was too late.  

Lord, I pray for these people. Send your angels to comfort and protect them. Grant your supernatural peace in the midst of the chaos. Help me to maintain a compassionate heart and resist the urge to look away. Holy Spirit, direct me and lead me. If there's anything I should be doing or a prayer I should be praying, please quicken my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment